Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Track Standing Proficiency

Being a roadie around Austin I've had many a chance to practice track standing during training rides, especially because my training rides are usually in and around town where there are plenty of traffic lights to stop for.

For all the hours I spent earlier this year when I WAS training, I never seemed to get very good at track standing. For some strange reason, since I haven't been training much lately (as little as 1 hour/week) I've seemed to become much better at track standing. Hmmm, does anyone have any theories on this?

Here's my theory: I was never very good before because I was moving a lot more. Since I've been working so much and keeping relatively still, I can stay still on the bike better.

Doesn anyone have any better ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home