Friday, October 20, 2006

Already Missing Thurs. Crit Series


I was running through some photos from this past season and I came across this personal favorite. This is my 5 year old son Niko and his "girlfriend" who is appropriatly dressed in National Champ attire (she's Chann McRae's daughter, Henna). I think that is Chann behind them standing sideways.

Anyway, Henna was kicking my son's butt all around the course the whole season. I wonder if it has anything to do with having her parent's "pro" genes? It could also be that Chann said that he and Henna ran to school every day, about 900 meters. Future pro in training I guess! Jen, Henna's mom is also a pro racer and has been kicking ass all over the country herself including taking first at this year's Athen's Twilight Criterium. Jen is formerly of Team Conex Train but now has merged with Team HealthCoach/TravelGirl. Good luck to her and the other lady's in 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home