Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Gulfman Half Ironman Miracles

I was in Galveston this past weekend for the Gulfman Triathlon and got to see first hand just how miraculous Eload is. I spoke with an EMT from Galveston who was at the event in case of emergencies. We talked about Eload and he tried some and really liked it. It wasn’t much later when a competitor was helped to the ambulance with severe cramping, dehydration and shaking uncontrollably. The medic gave him some Eload and oxygen. After about 30-45
minutes this guy (who I thought when I first saw him would need a trip to the hospital) got up and walked out under his own power! This was actually the first time I’ve seen the product used on someone in this severe a condition and it absolutely astounded me! The medics came over to me and told me how impressed they were. I assisted them in treating a few more people with Eload all with the same result. Sure beats having holes poked in you for IV bags!

1 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Cliff said...

Darren,

I just said your profile. Woah. That's great. I mean u work in a company that u love their product.

i have got into eload myself. Riding for hours drinking gatorade is giving me a bad aftertaste.

I figure, if I already getting a bad aftertaste, I wonder how bad it will be when I do my ironman.

I really like Eload too. No artficial flavours and a softer taste that doesn't give u after taste.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home